The JV131 jumper wire insertion machine is industry-leading with a tact time of 45,000 cph (0.08s/component). Its high-speed insertion of wire from bulk (drum or reel) into printed circuit boards includes variable insertion pitch settings - from 5mm through 31mm in 1/100mm increments. The compatibility of the JV131 also accepts spare parts and NC programs from previous generation Panasonic insertion equipment as well as industry-standard loader/unloader units.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple programmable insertion angles
- Complete self-correction offset function ensures high reliability
- Reduces clinch waste and material cost
- Easy-to-use touch panel with graphics and guidance
- Cross training ease with other Panasonic through-hole solutions