The NPM-TT2 (Next Production Modular-Twin Tray II) platform represents the next generation in twin tray modular production from Panasonic’s award-winning NPM platform—ideal for any mix.
Further bolstering the SMT process to accommodate more tray-supplied parts in full independently-run-lane mode, the NPM-TT2 processes boards up to 510 x 590mm and its dual lane functionality allows assembly of more of one product or two different products at the same time.
As common throughout the NPM-series, the NPM-TT2 features a Multi-Recognition Camera that increases processing speeds with a dynamic vertical-view of component condition and eliminating the need for a standard line cameras and independent 3D sensors.
With a new, advanced lightweight 3-nozzle head V2 (100N), pin-in-place lighting option and stackable stick feeders, the NPM-TT2 leads the way in terms of odd-placement capabilities.
Designed to blend seamlessly with other Panasonic NPM-series equipment as well at the NPM-DX, the NPM-TT2 optimizes throughput in a high-volume, dual-lane environment
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with lightweight 8-nozzle or 3-nozzle head V2
- Part Range: (01005) 0402 chip to 1 20L x 90W x 28T to BGA up to 80 x 80 component range
- Process up to 40 trays and 26 fixed tape and reel inputs per side for a total of 92 available inputs
- Minimize downtime with pre-pickup smart tray component inspection and interchangeable feeder and tray locations
- Compatible with CM and NPM-series intelligent feeders & nozzles